Regulated DC Power Supply
The Regulated DC Power Supply is used for DC experiments. It is equipped with voltage selector, overload and ON/OFF lamp indicators. Regulated DC Power Supply is regulated at lower than 0,5%.
Specifications of Regulated DC Power Supply
a. Input: 0.6A slow blow fuse
- Supply Input: 120 VAC, 46 VA, 60 Hz
- Output Voltage Selector: 1.5, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10 V DC, 2 A max.
- Line Voltage Regulation: Lower than 0.5% with line voltage fluctuation of ±10%
- Load Voltage Regulation: Lower than 0.5% with maximum load fluctuation
- Ripple Ratio: Lower than efficient 2 mV
b.Output: Solid state current limit
- Power Switch: ON/OFF (I/O)
- Operating: Green LED indicator
- Short-circuit: Red LED indicator