Audio System Trainer
The Audio System Trainer is mounted on a plastic training board with OEM components. It contains the following features:
- Audio control unit.
- Two speakers.
- Vehicle antenna.
- Electrical test points allowing student circuit diagnosis.
- A lockable system fault box allowing instructors to insert from one to four faults for student diagnostic learning.
Educational Advantages of Audio System Trainer
- OEM components and color matching wiring are used.
- Students must connect all components using included jumper wires to reinforce relationships between components and OEM wiring diagrams.
- Faults can be inserted into the circuit that create real-world symptoms and abnormal operation.