Power Window System Trainer GM Two Door
The Two-door Power Window System Trainer allows for the demonstration of a complete power window system using real-world components. Terminal block receptacles are provided for diagnostic test points.
Educational Advantages of Power Window System Trainer GM Two Door
- Ability to visualize the operation of power window actuators and switches.
- Ability to test and verify a basic 2-door power window circuit.
- Four operational faults can be inserted to promote student diagnostic troubleshooting competencies.
- Includes wiring schematics.
Main Components of Power Window System Trainer GM Two Door
Application: 2007+ GM Chevrolet Cobalt
- Power window motors (2ea).
- Master and slave switches.
- Fault box with 4 faults.
- Test points for diagnosis.
Dimensions: 22 x 22 x 8 in (55.9 x 55.9 x 20.3 cm)
Weight: 13 lb (5.91 kg)