PLC Controlled Pneumatic Training Device
Introduction of PLC Controlled Pneumatic Training Device
Pneumatic Transmission Control Experimental device is designed and made based on the universal content about Hydraulic and Pneumatic transmission, Pneumatic control technology. It can be used as the comprehensive test-bench of the mechanical, electrical and pneumatic transmission. Students can get more accurate understanding of the structure of pneumatic components, pneumatic control loop theory and design methods through operation.
Main Technical Parameters of PLC Controlled Pneumatic Training Device
- Size: 1500mm*700mm*1720mm;
- Power: input AC220V, output DC24V/2A, power of air compressor: 360W, power: AC220V, capacity: 10L, Rated output pressure: 0.7MPa
Features of PLC Controlled Pneumatic Training Device
- The pin and base of the product is national patent. The components wonÃ¢â¬â¢t lose or fall off when doing experiments. The bench attachments bottom adapts the 2MM thickness aluminum with CNC punch press molding.
- Experimental device consists of training tables and training units, pneumatic and electrical control devices and other components.
- Equipped with pneumatic components, and are equipped with transition plate for easy and optionally placing the components in the experimental panel, circuit lap using quick-change connectors to facilitate convenient and quick disconnect.
- Air pressure is low, electrical control uses low voltage 24V DC; training pneumatic control circuit safe and reliable, with manual, automatic, sequential and other functions.
- Training control unit can also use independent relay control unit to control electrical, superiority and advancement of PLC programmable can be understood by comparison and then deepen and grasp the understanding of PLC programmer.