PIC Innovative Experiment Development Kit
Introduction of PIC Innovative Experiment Development Kit
PIC Innovative Experiment Development Kit is an integrated PIC design and developing system which contains experimental instrument, programmer, simulation interface, ICSP download cable it is equipped with control CPU and programming software, which can support 90% PIC experiments and development.
Main Features of PIC Innovative Experiment Development Kit
- RS232 serial communication: Can communicate with SCM and computer;
- 24 independent LED: Can be connected to the micro-controller RA, RB, RC any IO port to indicate the output high and low level.
- 8 independent keys: Easy for input experiment data
- 2-way A / D converter input
- Series of experiments PIC chip socket : Including 8PIN, 14PIN, 18PIN, 20PIN, 28PIN, 40PIN, PIC10 series of special socket.
- DS1302 clock : Comes with a memory cell (the default RB0, RB4, RB5 mouth, by switching off the micro-controller can be extended to connect to any port after the default port).
- Simulation debugging connection interface: Can be directly connected ICD1/ICD2/ MCD1/ MCD2 on-board chips and resources for online simulation.
- IIC communication : Can use hardware or software IIC IIC directly read and write 24CXX experimental chips.