Coil On Plug Ignition System Trainer
The Coil On Plug Ignition System Trainer allows for the demonstration of a complete ignition system with distributor using real-world components. Terminal block receptacles are provided for diagnostic test points. A 12V source is required to operate the trainer.
Educational Advantages of Coil On Plug Ignition System Trainer
- Ability to visualize the operation of a direct ignition system using coil-on-plug ignition technology
- Ability to test and verify a basic ignition circuit without distributor
- Four operational faults can be inserted to promote student diagnostic troubleshooting competencies
- Includes wiring schematics.
Included Components of Coil On Plug Ignition System Trainer
- Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Crankshaft position (CKP) sensor and camshaft position (CMP) sensor
- Electric motor driven crankshaft and/or camshaft sprockets
- OBDII data link connector
- Ignition coils
- Spark plugs
- Fault box with 4 faults
- Test points for diagnosis