Optical Cable Wire Testing machine with Micrcomputer Control
Integrated non-contact transducer detects torsion rotation, avoiding the abrasion caused by contact transducers, ensuring precision controls mean while providing a long operating life. Remote communication ports are installed to make it easier for remote controlling operation on a computer.This product features framed feed-through structure, making it easier to install optical cable specimen.
Optical Cable Wire Testing machine with Micrcomputer Control for Torsion test
- Torsion length: 1000mm.
- Torsion rotation: ±90°,±180°,±360° for choice.
- Torsion speed: 5～30 times/min, configured at will.
- Torsion times: 1～9999 times, configured at will.
- Hammer bracket weight: 5kg.
- Total hammer weight: 22.5kg. Weights: 5kg×4,2.5kg×1