Instrument Panel System Trainer
The Instrument Panel System Trainer is designed to teach computer and network controlled automotive instrument panel system operation. Instrument Panel System Trainer allows for instructor demonstration, student hands-on reinforcement and troubleshooting practice. Powered by a 12VDC automotive battery or a 12VDC/10AMP (minimum) power supply.
Features of Instrument Panel System Trainer
- Actual new vehicle components, connectors, and factory wire colors.
- Provides an advanced level of instruction by duplicating actual on-vehicle troubleshooting procedures.
- Intermittent and hard fault codes can be inserted using the built-in keypad, a single computer.
- Ability to perform actual service manual test procedures.
- Compatible with Instructor Management Program (IMP).
- Courseware includes Instructor Guide, Student Manual, and Service Manual Information.
- Battery posts are protected against polarity reversal.
- Includes internal power supply for fault activation.
- Controlled by Body Control Module (BCM).
- Operated as a stand-alone trainer, or connected to the Lighting System Trainer and the Power Door Lock Trainer to teach and demonstrate vehicle systems integration.