An Industrial Air Conditioning Pilot Plant with Heat Pump and SCADA for advanced study of the operation of an air to water heat exchanger.
Industrial Air Conditioning Pilot Plant With Heat Pump And SCADA
- The Industrial Air Conditioning Pilot Plant with Heat Pump and SCADA allows advanced and in-depth study of the operation of an air to water heat exchanger. It also allows students to study the cycle reversing valve and thermostatic expansion valve that are part of the heat pump.
- All of the typical hydraulic, mechanical and thermodynamic operation and characteristics of a heat pump are also studied using a wide range of sensors.
- The has also been designed to allow students to study the use of an intermediate fluid for transporting thermal or refrigerating power from the production / storage site to the air conditioning plant.
- The has been designed and manufactured to incorporate all current safety standards.
- The refrigerant used complies with anti-pollution legislation.