Industrial Air Conditioning Assembly Kit
- An Industrial Air Conditioning Assembly Kit for teaching students to assemble and set-up an industrial air conditioner. Once assembled, temperature control can be studied.
- The kit can be assembled and disassembled as often as required and comes pre-filled with refrigerant.
- The has been designed and manufactured to incorporate all current safety standards.
- The refrigerant used complies with anti-pollution legislation
Studying the operation of a water flow switch
- Studying the operation of a thermostatic expansion valve
- ON/OFF control
- System start-up
- Analysing system behaviour and reactions with the variation of temperature set-point
- Plotting the theoretical cycle on a refrigerant pressure-enthalpy diagram and calculating the thermostatic valve superheat
- Bleeding and cleaning the system
- Filling with refrigerant gas and checking joints
- Carrying out refrigerant gas recovery procedures
- Heat balances on air side: calculation of the heat exchanged in the air in the condenser and in the air exchanger .