Hydra Research Test Systems
Demand has grown significantly in recent years for light duty single cylinder research engines incorporating the latest technologies and offering the user maximum flexibility of build specification and component selection.
- Optimization prior to multi cylinder prototype build
- Combustion chamber development
- Air motion studies
- Visualization of combustion process
- Component development
- Alternative material investigation
- Fuel research
- Lubricating oil and additive development
- Effect of varying operating parameters, including ignition, injection and valve timing, EGR and induction pressure.