HGV Common Rail Diesel Engine Cutaway
Fully sectioned four or six cylinder diesel engine showing the workings of an internal combustion engine.
Components of HGV Common Rail Diesel Engine Cutaway:
- Cylinder Head and Valves
- Diesel Injection System
- Cooling System
- Oil System
Specifications of HGV Common Rail Diesel Engine Cutaway
- Components are colour coded detailing engine oil, oil pressure, exhaust gases, air induction and fuel system.
- Rotated via a handle to demonstrate the internal rotation of a 4/6 cylinder diesel engines components.
- Mounted on a self contained frame complete with castors.
- Powder coated paint finish.
- Operated: Manually
- Equipment Layout: On the Stand with Wheels
- 4-Cylinder Engine:
- Dimensions: 100 x 110 x 130(h) cm
- Net Weight: 350 kg
- 6-Cylinder Engine:
- Dimensions: 100 x 140 x 130(h) cm
- Net Weight: 600 kg