Heat Transfer In The Fluidized Bed
Specification of Heat Transfer In The Fluidized Bed
- Examination of the fluidized bed formation and the heat transfer in the fluidized bed.
- Fluidized bed of compressed air and aluminum oxide, particle sizes either 125µm or 300µm
- Glass reactor, backlit.
- Glass reactor with sintered-metal plate at the inlet and air filter at the outlet.
- Heating element, submersible and with adjustable power output .
- Manual setting of the air flow rate via valve and flow meter.
- Instrumentation: temperature sensors at heater, air inlet, in fluidized bed, pressure measurement upstream of the reactor and in the reactor (manometer, pressure sensor), flow meter for measuring the air flow rate, power output of the heating element
- Digital displays for temperatures, power output, pressure in the fluidized bed
- Steel rulers for measuring the immersion depth of the heating element and the height of the fluidized bed
- Safety valve, temperature switch at the heater, air filter at the outlet
Technical Data of Heat Transfer In The Fluidized Bed
- Glass reactor
- Capacity: 2150ml
- Filling volume: approx. 1000ml
- Operating pressure: 500mbar
- Heating element
- Power: 0...100W
- Temperature: 1x 0...100°c, 2x 0...400°c
- Flow rate: 10...124 nl/min
- Pressure: 2x 0...0...1600mbar
- Power: 0...200W