Gauge Factor Of Strain Gauges
Unit mounted on an metallic frame.
A Bending Bar:
- Material: stainless steel. Dimensions: 680 x 25 x 12 mm
- The bar is supported on ball bearings at two points, allowing to apply a purely bending stress.
- It includes two strain gauges on the tension side and two strain gauges on the compression side in full bridge configurati on:
- Strain gauge measuring point: full bridge, 350 Î©.
- A mechanical load application device. It includes a spindle, a cross-arm and a flywheel.
- Dial gauge with adjustable dial for direct deflection measurement, range: 0-20mm., graduations: 0.01mm.
Electronic Console (In Separate Metallic Box), Including:
- Strain gauge connector.
- Digital display for the strain gauge.
- Cables and accessories, for normal operation.