Free And Forced Convection
Convection is one of the three basic forms of heat transfer. Material-bound heat transport takes place. During convection the fluid is in motion.
The Free And Forced Convection offers basic experiments for targeted teaching on the topic of free and forced convection on various heating elements.
Learning Objectives And Experiments
- Free and forced convection
- Calculation of convective heat transfer at different geometries
- Flat plate
- Tube bundle
- Experimental determination of the Nusselt number
- Investigation of the relationship between flow formation and heat transfer during experiments
- Description of transient heating process
- Free and forced convection using the example of various heating elements