Electric Vehicle Battery Management System Teaching Board
Description of Electric Vehicle Battery Management System Teaching Board
- Use original car battery management control system, accomplishing dynamic monitoring of each single cell voltage, dynamic estimating of battery capacity, dynamic monitoring of battery temperature, dynamic displaying of all battery information, dynamic monitoring of the total loop current, dynamic alarming indication, charging real-time control etc.
- The color circuit diagram and working principle diagram are printed on trainer panel, to help students to understand and analyze the working principle of the electric vehicle battery pack management system through circuit diagram and object
- Power supply main switch, BMS battery management control unit, BMS information display screen, emergency stop switch, Jog switch, 12V switching power supply, charging and discharging socket, power supply detection terminal etc. are installed on the trainer panel. The power control unit electrical signal can be directly detected on the panel, such as resistance, voltage, current and frequency etc.
- Centrifugal blower and PTC auxiliary heater are installed in the internal of the trainer for simulating of discharge load of battery pack during vehicle operation.
- Trainer base adopts steel structure welding, with spray paint treatment and self-locking casters.
- 220V AC power, converts to 12V DC power supply by internal circuit transformer rectifier
Technical Parameter Of Electric Vehicle Battery Management System Teaching Board
- Power supply: AC 220V±10% 50Hz
- Working voltage: DC 12V
- Working temperature: -40,Æ’Ã¯½+50Æ’
- Dimensions: 0.98m x 0.66m x 1.4m