Computer Controlled Vortex Tube Refrigerator Unit
- Bench-top unit.
- Anodized aluminum frame and panels of painted steel.
- Main metallic elements in stainless steel.
- Diagram in the front panel with similar distribution to the elements in the real unit.
The Computer Controlled Vortex Tube Refrigerator Unit includes:
Pressure regulating filter:
- Maximum pressure: 8 bar.
- Purge capacity: 8 cm.
Computer controlled pressure regulation valve to set the working pressure:
- Maximum pressure: 8 bars.
Heat exchanger to set the working temperature:
- Refrigeration capacity: 1580 W.
- Cooling output: 190 W.
- Temperature range: -60ºC to 110ºC.
- Air consumption: 280 l./min.
- Maximum working pressure: 8 bars.
- Three vortex generators of 0.3, 0.46 and 0.6 mm diameter.
- Two regulation valves to set the cold fraction.
- Four ball valves to select the circuit to be recycled.