Recirculating Air Conditioning Unit
Recirculating Air Conditioning Unit mounted on an anodized aluminum structure and panels of painted steel. The Recirculating Air Conditioning Unit incorporates wheels for its mobility.
- Main metallic elements of stainless steel.
- Diagram in the front panel with similar distribution to the elements in the real unit.
- Tunnel made of stainless steel of 300 x 300 x 4000 mm., in which there has been installed 4 windows of 200 x 300 mm. to visualize the tunnel inside.
- 2 Electrical heating elements, computer controlled: one of 2000W (pre-heater) at the inlet of the evaporator and other of 1000W (re-heater) at the outlet of the evaporator.
- Axial fan, with speed control from computer, 2500 r.p.m., maximum flow: 2160 m3/h.
- Condenser unit, composed by:
- Compressor, computer controlled, 1/2 Cv, 4.48 A.
- Condenser, 1591BTU's.
- Air flow 900 m3/h.
- High-pressure cut-out, regulated at 14 bar. It switch off the compressor when the pressure reach the fix pressure.