Circuit Board For TRIAC
The Circuit Board For TRIAC is a circuit board that permits students to learn how to use triacs. The components are mounted on the board so as to view the circuits identified by section. The main components are mounted on supports to facilitate their replacement when faulty. The circuit board is attached on a plastic base that protects the solder side and stands on four non-slip rubber legs.
Educational Advantages Of Circuit Board For TRIAC
- Allows students to learn industrial electronic circuit operation.
- Allows students to analyze circuit schematics.
- Allows students to measure various circuit points and calculate electrical values.
- Designed to be used in experiments dealing with industrial electronic circuits applied to electro mechanics of automated systems.
Features of Circuit Board For TRIAC
- Allows students to troubleshoot faulty component circuits
- One DC supply section for the time delay and starting circuit.
- One time delay and starting circuit.
- One power section with a triac.