Can Bus Vehicle Lighting And Accessory System Trainer
Educational Advantages of Can Bus Vehicle Lighting And Accessory System Trainer
- Students have clear access to all vehicle lighting and accessory systems and components without the access limitations of body panels.
- A fully functional vehicle lighting and accessory system can be used for demonstrations and diagnosis/troubleshooting assignments.
- Functional instrument panel with indicators
- Students can use included wiring diagrams to assist in trainer diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Multi-function switch operates as in a real vehicle.
- Operational faults can be inserted into the system for real-world experience with system problems.
- Scan tools can be connected to the DLC providing OEM data stream information, trouble codes and diagnostic PID’s for student diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- DLC allow OEM bi-directional control using a scan tool for applicable circuits
- Constructed from a “real” vehicle, any needed repair parts can be obtained from local auto parts distributors.
- Trainer comes equipped with a 120VAC to 12VDC protected power supply
Features of Can Bus Vehicle Lighting And Accessory System Trainer
- Built using OEM headlights, daytime running lights (if equipped), dimmer, hazard lights, turn signals, brake lights, switches, horn, functional instrument panel, functional multifunction switch and accessories of a modern vehicle.
- Includes functional vehicle CAN Bus multiplexing system with BCM (body control module) and DLC (data link connector) for scan tool hookup.
- OEM power distribution center with OEM wiring.
- Built-in lockable fault insertion box with 6 faults.
- Includes a 55A power supply unit with built-in 12VDC converter