Can Bus Multiplex Trainer Upgrade Kit With Power Supply And Third Panel
Can Bus Multiplex Trainer Upgrade Kit With Power Supply And Third Panel allows to convert the single-sided can bus multiplex trainer to a double-sided can bus multiplex trainer, or the single-sided heavy vehicle lighting system trainer to a single-sided heavy vehicle lighting system trainer and a single-sided can bus multiplex trainer using the same stand.
Main Features of Can Bus Multiplex Trainer Upgrade Kit With Power Supply And Third Panel
- Provides multiple student work stations accessible from either side.
- Includes two (2) CAN Bus modules that replicates heavy vehicle applications. The trainer can also be used to explain the basics of CAN Bus for automotive applications.
- Includes one (1) rear lights panel and one (1) 12VDC power supply.
- Demonstrates CAN Bus functions including: wake up mode, lighting controls, engine brake lighting controls, ECM signals and cluster display.
- Includes analog/digital inputs and outputs.
- Includes a J-1939 display that allows student to see system data changes in real time.
- Trainer contains twelve (12) faults integrated into the system that address common issues affecting typical CAN Bus applications.
- Each module has a breakout box with test points that allows student to troubleshoot the systems.
- The system has a breakout box for J-1939 and data link connectors that allow students to install an oscilloscope to troubleshoot the signals.