Air Conditioning System Trainer H Block
The Air Conditioning System Trainer H Block is a complete A/C system with unique features designed to enhance the instruction of air conditioning physics. The trainer uses the H-Block TXV design of refrigerant flow control. The trainer uses common automotive components and can be used in both classroom and shop environments. The trainer utilizes a hermetically sealed and internally protected compressor. Operates on 120V 15A 60Hz circuit.
Advantages of Air Conditioning System Trainer H Block
- Trainer has all major components required for an automotive air conditioning system using the H-Block TXV system.
- Fully operational with typical component layout and organization.
- Clear sight glasses provide clear understanding of the H-Block (TXV) air conditioning refrigeration cycle.
- Allows student observation of refrigerant changes of state (liquid/vapor) at the receiver/drier, evaporator and condenser.
- Trainer can be connected to any A/C Recycling/Recovery equipment using R134a service ports.
Features of Air Conditioning System Trainer H Block
- Internally protected hermetically sealed A/C compressor.
- A/C compressor has manual starter with internal thermal protection.
- High pressure (300psi) safety switch shuts off compressor.
- Cycling switch bypass toggle switch.
- Adjustable 3-speed evaporator (1) and condenser (2) fans.
- Stainless steel condensate drip pan with drain.
Technical Information of Air Conditioning System Trainer H Block
- Operates on a 120V 15A 60Hz circuit.
- Refrigerant: R134a (20 oz) (568 g).
- Refrigerant oil quantity: 1.5 oz.
- Sturdy powder coated metal stand with two locking swivel and two fixed casters.
- Dimensions: Height: 42â Width: 42â Depth: 48â (105 x 105 x 120 cm).
- Weight: 250 lb (113.6 kg).