Educational Solar Panel
The Educational Solar Panel allows basic experiments on the operation of the solar panels and the evaluation of the efficiency in different conditions.
The Educational Solar Panel unit is composed of:
- A support and container frame, manual adjustable inclination, with a tank for water recovery mounted over it
- A solar collector with stainless steel plate and surface treated with black insulated paint in the lower part with A.D. polyurethane
- A polycarbonate plate fitted at some centimeters from the plane of the collector to create a further greenhouse effect between the plate and the glass
- A reflecting panel to obtain a radiation, also reflex radiation
- There are also 2 thermometers fixed on the delivery and return piping.
- The circuits capacity is approx. 6 liters.
- The system is supplied with technical manual and exercise guide.
Weight and dimensions of Educational Solar Panel
- Dimensions: 1300x600x750 h mm
- Weight: 35 kg