Basic Pneumatic Training Device
Introduction of Basic Pneumatic Training Device
Basic Pneumatic Training Device is designed and made based on Pneumatic transmission, Pneumatic control technology. It can be used as the comprehensive test-bench of the mechanical, electrical and pneumatic transmission. Students can get more accurate understanding of the structure of pneumatic components, pneumatic control loop theory and design methods through operation.
Main Technical Parameters of Basic Pneumatic Training Device
- Size: 1500mm*700mm*1720mm;
- Power: input AC220V, output DC24V/2A,
- Air compressor: 360W, AC220V,
- Capacity: 10L,
- Rated output pressure: 0.7MPa
Features of Basic Pneumatic Training Device
- The training bench panel uses aluminum profile, the components can be installed onto the panel very conveniently.
- Experimental device consists of training tables and training units, pneumatic and electrical control devices and other components.
- Equipped with pneumatic components, and are equipped with transition plate for easy and optionally placing the components in the experimental panel, circuit lap using quick-change connectors to facilitate convenient and quick disconnect.
- Air pressure is low, electrical control uses low voltage 24V DC; training pneumatic control circuit is safe and reliable, with manual, automatic, sequential and other functions.
- Training control unit can also use independent relay control unit to control electrical.