Wind Turbine Trainer Unit
Experimental Capabilities of Wind Turbine Trainer Unit
1. Study of wind generation operation and provision of energy to the network.
2. Plotting curves generator features:
- Three-phase voltage according to the rotational speed.
- Voltage depending on the rotation speed.
- Torque according to the generated current.
- Active three-phase power based on the rotation speed.
- DC power based on the rotation speed.
- Three-phase reactive power according to the rotation speed.
3. Calculation of torque / current and voltage / rotational speed.
4. Rectifier efficiency.
5. Plotting curves of performance: Electrical power to network / generator load.
6. Determination of optimum operating points under changing wind conditions.
7. Plotting power / speed curve.
8. Analysis of the energy fed into the grid.
Specification of Wind Turbine Trainer Unit
- Anodized aluminium structure
- Single phase network analyser with indication of active, reactive and apparent power, current, voltage,
- frequency, power factor, etc.
- Phase permanent magnet synchronous generator.
- Asynchronous motor 1.5 kW.
- Windmaster Inverter 500.
- Frequency variator 1.5 kW.
- Protection module for connection to the mains.
- Data acquisition system and PC