Wind Turbine Trainer Unit
Experimental Capabilities of Wind Turbine Trainer Unit
1. Study of wind generation operation and provision of energy to the network.
2. Plotting curves generator features:
3. Calculation of torque / current and voltage / rotational speed.
4. Rectifier efficiency.
5. Plotting curves of performance: Electrical power to network / generator load.
6. Determination of optimum operating points under changing wind conditions.
7. Plotting power / speed curve.
8. Analysis of the energy fed into the grid.
Specification of Wind Turbine Trainer Unit
Thank You for your valuable time. We have received your details and will get back to you shortly.