Wind Power Trainer With Wind Tunnel
Trainer for the theoretical and practical study of the generation of electricity by means of wind power. With Wind Power Trainer With Wind Tunnel trainer it is possible to change the flow of the air that reaches the wind turbine and to experiment its operation at no load and load conditions
Training Objectives of Wind Power Trainer With Wind Tunnel
- Identification of the construction parts
- Starting the training device
- Wind speed with external anemometer
- Wind speed with internal anemometer
- Wind tunnel voltage and current
- Relationship of the wind tunnel with the wind front
- Practical tests in open environment
Technical Specifications of Wind Power Trainer With Wind Tunnel
- A wind tunnel in which the following components are installed:
- A single-phase industrial fan with electronic speed regulator.
- A 12 V, 40 W wind turbine, with a mechanism for changing its orientation with respect to the source of the wind.
- An anemometer mounted on a stand.
- A voltmeter.
- An ammeter.
- A power supply, 0·230 V, 4 A, with instruments for reading wind speed, voltage and current, a potentiometer for controlling the fan simulating the wind and a lamp representing a resistive load. Analogue output from each instrument: 0-10 V.
- A variable resistive load.