Wind Energy Modular Trainer With Motor Drive For Indoor Use
Training Objectives of Wind Energy Modular Trainer With Motor Drive For Indoor Use
- Identification of the components
- Installation and testing of the wind turbine
- Installation and testing of the anemometer
- Operating the wind turbine and the anemometer
- Braking in the no load operation/open circuit/free spinning mode
- Braking in the braking mode
- Battery regulating and charging
- Direct current wind energy installation
- Supplying AC load with wind power stored in a battery
- Supplying AC load with wind power and a battery
- Complete system for wind energy
Technical Specifications of Wind Energy Modular Trainer With Motor Drive For Indoor Use
- A wind turbine, 160W, 12V.
- Anemometer and wind direction sensor mounted on a stand.
- A supporting frame for the modules.
- A battery.
- A battery control module, 12V, 32A.
- A load module. It includes two 12V lamps, dichroic 20W and LED 3W, with independent switches.
- A load module. It includes two mains voltage lamps, dichroic 35W and LED 3W, with independent switches.
- A module for the measurement of: wind speed (m/s), wind direction (degrees), current up to 30V, ± 15A (two dc ammeters), voltage up to 30V and power up to 1000W.
- A dc to ac converter module, with sinusoidal output at mains voltage. Average power: 300 W.
- A step motor driving kit.