Vortex Flow Meter
Structural Specifications of Vortex Flow Meter
- Stainless structure.
- Screws, nuts, plates and all the metallic elements in stainless steel.
- Diagram in the front panel with similar distribution to the elements in the real unit.
- Quick connections for adaptation to feed hydraulics source.
Technical Data of Vortex Flow Meter
- Structure of anodized aluminum and panels of painted steel.
- PVC pipe to connect to a water supply of the Hydraulics Bench or the Basic Hydraulic Feed System.
- Needle valve to control the flow at the pipe inlet.
- Vortex flow meter with flow oscillation made visible by dye injection.
- Variable-area flow meter (rotameter), range: 150-1600 l./min.
- Two regulating ball valves to control the flow in the vortex and variable-area flow meters.
- Water tank at a constant height and connection for its drainage, capacity: 2.4 l.
- Dye or colouring tank with control valve, capacity: 0.4 l.
- A control ball valve to regulate the flow at the pipe's outlet.
- Quick connection system.
- A digital precision balance, range: 0-2000 gr., graduated at 1 gr.
- Graduated glass vessel with a capacity of 2 l.
- Easy and quick coupling system built-in.
- Dimensions: 900 x 570 x 900 mm. approx.
- Weight: 30 Kg. approx.