Ventury Effect Bernoulli And Cavitation
Complete system designed to study :
- Theoretical and practical aspects of Venturi effect;
- Bernoullis theorem, including the observing and the application of related aspects in practical fields as industry, agriculture and leisure;
- Use of Venturi tube applied to cavitation phenomenon, concept used to change the pressure conditions inside a tank.
Ventury Effect Bernoulli And Cavitation is a complete and independent system that grants an exhaustive study the aspects related to Bernoulli and Venturis theorems.
Performable Experiments of Ventury Effect Bernoulli And Cavitation
With Ventury Effect Bernoulli And Cavitation system, it is possible to perform the following experiments:
- Bernoullis theorem demonstration along a Venturi tube.
- Pressure loss calculation in a Venturi tube.
- Flow determination through the use of the static volumetric system.
- Diaphragm calibration and utilization to determine the flow value.
- Study of cavitation identifying the pressure, relevant temperature and flow levels.
- Reduction of the pressure inside the tank in order to obtain cavitation phenomenon and observe new conditions.
Technical Data of Ventury Effect Bernoulli And Cavitation
1. inner diameter = 21.2mm
2. outer diameter = 25mm
Pressure test points:
1. The system features quick fittings with double closure.
- Six columns water gauge, measure range 0.6 m.
- Digital differential pressure gauges.
- Include Bourdon manometer, measure range 0 / 25m water column.
- Bourdon vacuum gauge, measure range: -76 cm Hg / 25 m water column.