The set-up consists of different pressure measurement devices fitted in a pipe line, in which an Orifice is fitted to create the pressure difference. Present set-up is self-contained water re-circulating unit, provided with a sump tank and a centrifugal pump etc. Flow control valve and by-pass valve are fitted in water line.
- To demonstrate the working of different pressure measuring devices.
- To measure the pressure and pressure difference by pressure gauge, single column manometer, U Tube manometer & Inclined tube manometer.
Requirment For Operation:
Electricity Supply: Single phase, 220 VAC, 50 Hz, 5-15 amp. Combined socket with earth connection.
- Water Supply (Initial fill)
- Floor Drain required.
- Floor Area Required: 1.5 m x 0.75 m
- Mercury (Hg) for manometer (750 gm).
- Single Well Manometer: Single Tube Type.
- Differential Manometer: U Tube Type.
- Sensitive Manometer. : Inclined Tube Type
- Pressure Gauge. : Bourdon Type
- Water Circulation: FHP Pump, Champion makes.
- Sump Tank: Capacity 60 Ltrs.
- Control Panel Comprises of:
- Standard make On/Off Switch, Mains Indicator, etc.
- Instruction Manual: An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along
- With the Apparatus Tanks will be made of Stainless Steel.
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged in a good quality painted structure..