The Statics Forces experiment kit enablesstudents to understand the centre of gravity of different shapes and analysisof forces in equilibrium for concurrent and non-concurrent force.
- Appliedstudent Learning via Building and experimentation
- Supplied witha detailed instruction manual, covering the theory of forces including multiplepractical experiments designed to further develop the students understanding inthis field.
- Clear andconcise pictorial assembly instructions enhance the learning experience
- Multipleexperimental capabilities per self-contained kit
- Forces kit issupplied in a hard-wearing storage tray with foam insert to hold parts securelyin place.
- Kit issupplied with pictorial assembly instructions and inventory check list.
- 4 x 250gweights set on hanger
- 38mm OD,Split ring
- 4 x nylonspacer
- 4 xmodifications to roller
- 4 xadjustable length cords
- 4 x BSP nylonbody knurled thumb screw m6 x 40mm
- 4 x M6 nylonbody knurled thumb nut, brass thread
- 1 x nylonshoulder washer, 6.1 mm ID
- Attachmentbeam â short
- Black Rexelmagnetic dry erase marker
- 5 x acrylic /Perspex fluorescent lava orange colour