Solar Teaching Experiment Kit
Introduction of Solar Teaching Experiment Kit
To help students understand the principles of solar photo voltaic and learn the engineering application of solar photo voltaic. Solar Teaching Experiment Kit system is a solar photo voltaic power system that can provide a practical teaching, testing and demonstration platform for solar cells, sine wave inverter and controller. The work flow will be:
- The solar energy is converted to low voltage 12VDC by solar cell module.
- Then charge the battery through the controller.
- Then convert 12VDC into 220VAC for all the load by sine wave inverter.
Experiments of Solar Teaching Experiment Kit
- Solar photo voltaic energy conversion experiment
- Environmental impact on the photo voltaic conversion experiment
- Solar cell directly load test
- Controller principle experiment
- Controller overshoot protection experiment
- Controller over-discharge protection experiment