Introduction of Solar Energy Management Unit:
This is a complete photovoltaic solar installation designed with an emphasis on its educational functionality. It is equipped with all the necessary components to perform most of the photovoltaic/solar experiments. The unit provides the possibility of connecting cables and disconnecting various elements of the system in different ways to observe and analyze the functioning of the panels connected independently, in series, in parallel, in series & parallel, with direct DC or DC to AC converter, working independently or connected to the grid. Various variables can be measured which are needed to analyze the characteristics of the panels and their behavior.
Experimental Capability of Solar Energy Management Unit:
1. Study the performance of a photovoltaic solar installation.
2. Determination of the characteristics of the solar panels.
3. Influence of the angle of inclination and the intensity of radiation on the energy generated.
4. Determination of the characteristics of the panels connected in series.
5. Determination of the characteristics of the panels connected in parallel.