Smoke Detector uses an optical beam to search for smoke. This type of detector reacts most quickly to smoldering fires that release relatively large amounts of smoke.
Technical specifications of Smoke Detector
- Power supply: 18·30 Vdc
- Standby consumption: 50. Alarm current: 25mA
- Auto test periodic functioning: two LEDs(360° of visibility)
- Proper operation: flashing of both LEDs with 40 sec break
- Pre alarm: blinking of both LEDs.
- Alarm: power LED with memory
- Degraded chamber: blinking of a single LED
- Repeat alarm output type: open collector 100mA max.
- Normally closed relay output