Slow Strain Rate Corrosion Testing Machine, Electronic Corrosin Testing Machine
Features of Slow Strain Rate Corrosion Testing Machine, Electronic Corrosin Testing Machine
- Event data can be saved, test can continue to be interrupted when the power supply test.
- The machine Supports more than 20 days of continuous testing.
- Four specimen can be tensile test at one time.
- Dynamic display of load, displacement, deformation and real-time testing curve on the screen.
- Closed loop control of channels such as load, displacement, deformation, etc. Smooth switching in between.
- Domestically pioneered open-testing-method settings. Engineers may set up testing projects then operators may employ the projects for testing, greatly reduced the difficulty of the operations and the requirement in the skills and trainings of the operator.
- Domestically pioneered process-oriented design of testing control. Provides users with intuitive testing control procedures and a wide range of instruction types. Also supports dynamic instruction parameter assignment.
- Domestically pioneered highly efficient three-level operation model of testing data processing. Supports open testing data processing, appending custom testing data items and re-inspection of processed testing data.
- Characteristic testing data can be marked on testing graphs.
- Capable of statistical operations on testing data (average, standard deviation, coefficient of variance).
- Automatic requesting for testing result data, also capable of launching an advanced analysis to inspect the data.