Slipping Friction Apparatus
Specification of Slipping Friction Apparatus
- Self-contained, bench-mounted apparatus, to measure slipping friction in an oscillating system.
- Two contra-rotating `V` pulleys of variable centres distance driven by a variable speed motor.
- Frequency of oscillation of different rods supported by the pulleys enables the coefficient of friction to be determined
- Set of 5 rods and tubes in mild steel, brass and aluminium alloy.
- Variables to include weight of specimens.
- Stop watch provided