Single Sided Can Bus Multiplex Trainer
The Single Sided Can Bus Multiplex Trainer that communicates in J-1939 protocol. Digital and analog inputs and outputs can be activated. Analog signals can be displayed using the J-1939 display. This unit is equipped with an integrated electronic fault box containing 12 faults.
Educational Advantages of Single Sided Can Bus Multiplex Trainer
- The Single Sided Can Bus Multiplex Trainer uses SAE J1929 communications protocol to operate a 4 module CAN Bus network, which includes both a DLC and a Deutch Connector.
- The trainer demonstrates common multiplexing circuit controls via a high speed CAN Bus network.
- Students connect modules and components using included jumper wires.
- The Single Sided Can Bus Multiplex Trainer can be used as a CAN Bus demonstration trainer, or, using the included comprehensive student lab manual, as a CAN Bus training course.
- Built in electronic fault box allows fault insertion into circuits for diagnostic training and student comprehension.
Main Features of Single Sided Can Bus Multiplex Trainer
- Single sided trainer with upgrade capacity for a double-sided configuration
- Included user manual with theory explanations of CAN Bus, student exercises, schematics, sample scope patterns and check tests
- Includes four (4) modules that replicate heavy vehicle applications including.
- Trainer can also be used to instruct basics of CAN Bus automotive.
- Includes digital and analog inputs/outputs
- Each module has test points for individual diagnosis and testing
- Jumper wire storage racks mounted to frame
- Stand has two fixed and two lockable casters for easy trainer movement