- Basic tests and transducer calibration
- Response calculation and measurement
- Proportional and proportional plus integral control of servo-system speed
- Disturbance cancelling and feed forward control
- Angular position control: proportional control and velocity feedback
- Angular position control and the influence of non- linearities
- Non-linear system characteristics .
The flexible design of the equipment allows the user to develop many other analysis and control exercises to suit their needs. It is good for extended or advanced control experiments, and is ideal for student project work.