Second Order Transfer Element
It allows analyzing the behaviour of an element with proportional transfer function able to oscillate, with a delay of the second order, both in the time domain and in the frequency domain.
Technical features of Second Order Transfer Element
- Powersupply: +15 V ; 0 V ; Â15 V
- Signal voltage range: Â10V, ..., +10V
- Gain factor = 1
- Time constant T = 10 ms .... 30 s, selectable through two
- rotary switches.
- Damping coefficient d = 0 .... 3, with potentiometer setting.
- Reset input for the restoration of the initial conditions.
- Led indicators of over Ârang