Power Seat Trainer
The Power Seat Trainer is part of an electrical systems program which presents the live operation and study of power seat systems. Power Seat Trainer allows for instructor demonstration, student hands-on reinforcement and troubleshooting practice. Powered by a 12VDC automotive battery or 12VDC/23A power supply.
Features of Power Seat Trainer
- Actual new vehicle components, connectors, and factory wire colors.
- Provides an advanced level of instruction by duplicating actual on-vehicle troubleshooting procedures.
- Intermittent and hard fault codes can be inserted using the built-in keypad, a single computer, or the
- Ability to perform actual service manual test procedures.
- Compatible with Instructor Management Program (IMP).
- Courseware includes Instructor Guide, Student Manual, and Service Manual Information.
- Battery posts are protected against polarity reversal.
- Includes internal power supply for fault activation.