Power Door Lock System Trainer Four Door GM
The Four-Door Power Door Lock System Trainer allows for the demonstration of a complete power window system using real world components. Terminal block receptacles are provided for diagnostic test points. The trainer is mounted on a plastic training board with the following features:
- OEM components (BCM, door latches, lock/unlock switches, ajar switches, etc.).
- A lockable system fault box allowing instructors to insert from one to four faults for student diagnostic learning.
- Electrical test points are included on the trainer for circuit diagnosis.
- User manual included.
- Must be connected to a fully charged automobile battery or a power supply.
Educational Advantages of Power Door Lock System Trainer Four Door GM
- Ability to visualize the operation of power door lock latches and switches.
- Ability to test and verify a basic 4-door power door lock circuit.
- Four operational faults can be inserted to promote student diagnostic troubleshooting competencies.
- Includes wiring schematics