Power Door Lock System Trainer
The Power Door Lock Trainer is designed to teach computer and network controlled automotive door lock and theft deterrent system operation. Power Door Lock System Trainer allows for instructor demonstration, student hands-on reinforcement and troubleshooting practice. Powered by a 12VDC automotive battery or a 12VDC/23A power supply (not included).
Features of Power Door Lock System Trainer
- Actual new vehicle components, connectors, and factory wire colors.
- Provides an advanced level of instruction by duplicating actual on-vehicle troubleshooting procedures.
- Intermittent and hard fault codes can be inserted using the built-in keypad, a single computer, or the
- Ability to perform actual service manual test procedures.
- Compatible with Instructor Management Program (IMP).
- Courseware includes Instructor Guide, Student Manual, and Service Manual Information.
- Battery posts are protected against polarity reversal.
- Includes internal power supply for fault activation.
- Controlled by Body Control Module (BCM).
- Operated as a stand-alone trainer, or connected to the Lighting System Trainer and the Instrument Panel Trainer to teach and demonstrate vehicle systems integration.
- The key fob can be used to lock and unlock the doors when used as a stand-alone unit and used in conjunction with the Lighting System Trainer.
- The built-in buzzer (horn) can be disabled from the front panel.