Specification of Plunger Pump Demonstration Unit
- A small-scale plunger pump demonstration unit, comprising of a water reservoir, pump, control valve, relief valve and interconnecting pipe work, all mounted on a stainless steel base.
- Includes both a sprung loading valve and a needle valve for loading the pump.
- Equipped with electronic measurement sensors for cylinder pressure, plunger position, pump outlet pressure and cumulative flow.
- Pulsation damping facility.
- Transparent pump head for visibility.
- Capable of being linked to a PC (not supplied) via an interface console (an essential accessory).
- Supplied with software providing full instructions for setting up, operating, calibrating and performing the teaching exercises. Facilities provided for logging, processing and displaying data graphically.
- Full theoretical back-up included together with a student questions and answers session.
Technical Details of Plunger Pump Demonstration Unit
- The analogue output data is digitised and transferred to a computer using the standard USB (Universal Serial Bus). This allows any standard modern Windows computer to be used, including notebooks, and does not require any internal access to the computer.
- The equipment is supplied complete with a USB lead for connection to the computer.
- The interfaces to the computer using the device and the USB port of the computer.
- Also available is a software driver that allows the outputs to be read in other software programs, such as Labview.