Piping Loss Test Set Small
Description of Piping Loss Test Set Small
- Piping Loss Test Set Small is a self contained unit for studying the friction loss in pipes, pipe fittings and valves at various flow rates.
- The unit consists of a pump, a storage tank and a water proof panel on which all friction loss components are arranged.
The loss is measured by differential pressure using manometers. Pressure tapping is by valves with quick connection. All pressure taps are connected by flexible hoses to a set of specially arranged manifolds such that differential pressure across any component can be measured simply by opening valves without removing the hoses. The unit is on a steel frame on wheels.
Experiments of Piping Loss Test Set Small
- Friction losses in straight pipes at various flow rates.
- Friction losses in pipe fittings, valves, sudden expansion and contraction at various flow rates.
Technical Data of Piping Loss Test Set Small
Friction loss components
- Linear pipes, PVC: 3 different diameters.
- Short radius bends, regular elbow, 45o elbows
- Valves: Gate, globe, ball, and check
- Other components: Tee section, sudden expansion and sudden contraction.
- Water meter.
- Water manometer.
- Mercury manometer.
Power supply : 220 V, 1 Ph, 50 Hz. Other power supply is available on request.