Description of Multi Purpose Processing Vessel
- The consists of a jacketed vat, mounted within a mobile cabinet containing all the servicing utilities and necessary instrumentation.
- The unit is fully self-contained with electrical heating, cooling water and chilled water circulating systems and an efficient emulsifier/mixer, which is easily raised or lowered into the vat.
- Hygienic interior of vessel
- Hygienic interior of vessel enlarge
- Schematic diagram
- of the Schematic diagram of the enlarge
- A comprehensive control console, also housed in the cabinet, incorporates a chart recorder which continuously records the temperature of the vat contents. Also included on the console is a digital readout for salient temperatures and heating controls.
- The vat is constructed from high quality stainless steel, the interior having a mirror finish.