Microcomputer Control Tensile Stress Relaxation Testing Machine
- Algorithm to predict specimen stress relaxation performance after 1000 hours (or any specified value in hours), with the option of single or double logarithm.
- Capable of predicting with standard specimen data or real-time collected data (Suggested). Integrated with an extensive specimen library to improve the precision and reliability of testing results.
- Splitting the sampling stage into four sub-stages and applies different sampling cycles in consideration of the logarithm characteristic of time, improving the reliability of data greatly.
- Support for 100-hour tests. Test time can be assigned at will. E.g. 24-hour test.
- Automatically retrieves test data and inspects the stress relaxation performance of the specimen. (e.g. stress relaxation rate, relaxed stress, relaxation rate, etc.)
- Closed loop control of channels such as load, displacement, deformation, etc. Smooth switching in between.
- As many as 20 layers of sensor linear compensation, elevates the precision of the instruments to the next level.
- Comparing a framed structure with a column-based structure, the framed structure has better stiffness that is over 2.5 times greater than the column-based structure.
- Closed test space design reduces the temperature shift resulted from the air flow at the air-conditioner vent, improves the temperature uniformity and stability in the test space.
- Pre-installed with reaction frame, provides more convenience for the load transducer to calibrate.
- Real-time drawing of curves of remaining load with time, or temperature with time.
- Capacity : 300kN
- Load measurement range: 6¾300kN
- Load measurement accuracy: ±0.5%
- Load resolution: ±1/500000 of Max capacity, no stepping, no change in full scale
- Load transducer creep : 0.03%F.S.
- Temperature effect on load transducer sensitivity : 0.03%F.S./10
- Deformation measurement range: ¾10 mm
- Deformation measurement accuracy : ±0.5%
- Grip displacement measurement accuracy : ±0.5%
- Grip speed adjustment range: ¾80mm/min
- Grip speed accuracy : ±0.5%
- Loading speed adjustment Range: 0.01% ¾2.5%F.S./s
- Loading speed controlling accuracy : ±0.5%
- Temperature measurement resolution : 0.1
- Valid tensile travel: 100 mm Test space
- Max distance between left/right grip: 2450 mm
- Specimen dimensions
- Diameter for steel strand:12.7 mm, 15.4 mm, length 3.2 m
- Diameter for PC steel rod: 16mm, length 3.2 m
- Power supply: 1kW/AC220V/50Hz
- Weight: Approx. 1600 kg