Assembly & Maintenance Exercise Piston Pump
Specification Of Assembly & Maintenance Exercise Piston Pump
- Learning concept for maintenance and repair exercises on a double-acting piston pump
- Air vessel to compensate for pressure surges
- Integrated safety valve returns a portion of the flow back to the intake side in event of overpressure
- Piston rod seal based on the gland principle
- Pump drive via V-belt pulley
- Pump parts and tools housed in a tool box
- Max. flow rate: 1000L/h
- Max. head: 60m
- Max. power consumption: 370W
- Drive via V-belt, motor speed: 1450min-1
- Intake connection: 1"
- Delivery connection: 1"