HGV Thirteen Speed Manual Fuller Cutaway
Quick change gear box used in 300/400HP heavyweight vehicles with mechanical and pneumatic control.HGV Thirteen Speed Manual Fuller Cutaway is a non-synchronized gearbox and it is divided in 2 parts:
- On the engine side are the 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th speed gears, reverse speed gears and extra low ratio pick-up speed gears. All these gears are mechanically controlled by the change gear lever.
- In the other part of the gearbox (on the output shaft side), there are the standard, low ratio and semi-low ratio speed gears, pneumatically controlled by the pre-selectors provided on the gear lever.
Specifications of HGV Thirteen Speed Manual Fuller Cutaway
- Operated: Manually (Through a Crank Handle)
- Equipment Layout: On Stand with Wheels
- Dimensions: 110 x 100 x 130(h) cm
- Net Weight: 300 kg
- Gross Weight: 400 kg