HGV Manual Gearbox Cutaway
Fully sectioned HGV gearbox, showing the internal workings of a sectioned gearbox. Exposed components include: 8 speed and crawler, hypercyclic box, reverse gear, synchro hubs, selector rails, gear shafts and oil system.
Technical Specifications of HGV Manual Gearbox Cutaway
- Air shift system for high and low range gears.
- Rotated via the input shaft to demonstrate the internal rotation of a speed gearbox.
- Mounted on a self contained frame and base plate, complete with castors.
- Powder coated paint finish.
Other Specifications of HGV Manual Gearbox Cutaway
- Operated: Manually (Through a Crank Handle)
- Equipment Layout: On Stand with Wheels
- Dimensions: 100 x 120 x 130(h) cm
- Net Weight: 350 kg