Geneva Stop Mechanism
Specifications of Geneva Stop Mechanism
- The unit is a bench top-unit with an anodized aluminum profile structure, and painted steel panel.
- The main metallic elements are made of anodized aluminum.
This unit is composed of:
- A rotating drive wheel with a pin and a raise half-moon blocking disc.
- A driven wheel with six slots. The pin of the drive wheel reaches into a slot of the driven wheel, advancing it by one step. The raised half-moon blocking disc of the drive wheel locks the driven wheel in position between steps.
- The drive wheel and the driven wheel are mounted in two rotary elements with a graduated disc to read the angle.